Find us on Facebook
Most Viewed Shows
- France's Sarkozy to sue over secret audio recordings – lawyersFormer French President Nicolas Sarkozy and his wife Carla Bruni are to file a legal complaint over secret audio recordings made of them by an adviser during the 2012 election campaign, lawyers for the couple said on Thursday.
- Ted Turner rushed to clinic in Argentina for appendicitis – local media reportsBUENOS AIRES - Philanthropist and former media tycoon Ted Turner was rushed to a hospital with appendicitis early on Friday in Argentina's Patagonia region, where he owns property, local media said.
- Shabu worth P5M seized in Zamboanga airportAuthorities seized a package believed to contain P5 million worth of shabu at the Zamboanga City International Airport on Friday.
- Don't vote for politicians involved in PDAF scam – Sen. SantiagoSen. Miriam Defensor Santiago, who was speaking at the Lyceum of the Philippines University in Batangas City, said the electorate should refrain from voting for politicians implicated in the pork barrel scam.
- Nat'l Youth Commission staff march in heels for International Women's MonthTo understand a person, they say you have to walk a mile in their shoes. Taking this advice to heart, more than 80 men in heels and boots marched to mark International Womens' Month.
- Delfin Lee denies attempting to flee countryArrested businessman Delfin Lee, founder of Globe Asiatique, denied that he attempted to flee the country amid his P6.6-billion syndicated estafa case.
- LP official admits calling PNP about Delfin Lee, denies he interferedOriental Mindoro Governor Alfonso Umali admitted Friday night that he called Philippine National Police Director General Alan Purisima on Thursday night about the arrest of businessman Delfin Lee but denied trying to interfere in the case.
- Russia accuses EU of being unconstructive, will retaliate against sanctionsRussia on Friday accused the European Union of taking an "extremely unconstructive position" by freezing talks on easing visa barriers and on a comprehensive agreement that would govern ties between Moscow and the EU over Ukraine.
- France's Sarkozy to sue over secret audio recordings – lawyers
Welcome to tvnijuan.com
"Please make us famous, share us to your friends"
LATEST TV SHOWS