Find us on Facebook
Most Viewed Shows
- Iraqi women protest against proposed Islamic law in IraqAbout two dozen Iraqi women demonstrated on Saturday in Baghdad against a draft law approved by the Iraqi cabinet that would permit the marriage of nine-year-old girls and automatically give child custody to fathers.
- P4.8M worth of marijuana incinerated in BenguetAuthorities have incinerated about P4.8 million worth of marijuana plants and seedlings in Benguet province, a report from GMA's “News TV Live” program said on Saturday.
- Serbs protest moving of famous inventor's ashesSeveral hundred people protested in Belgrade on Saturday against plans to move the ashes of Nikola Tesla, one of the pioneers of modern electrical engineering, to Serbia's biggest church.
- Israel brings arms ship to dock, hopes to shame IranA ship seized by the Israeli navy on suspicion of smuggling arms from Iran to the Gaza Strip docked on Saturday in Israel, which planned to put the cargo on display in hope of denting Tehran's rapprochement with the West.
- Family claims honor committee had absolved PMA cadet CudiaThe family of Philippine Military Academy cadet Aldrin Jeff Cudia said that they have evidence to prove that the honor committee had acquitted the cadet, according to a Saturday report on GMA News' "Balitanghali".
- Republicans gain momentum in close fight for US SenateEight months before the Nov. 4 elections, Republicans have expanded the number of competitive races for U.S. Senate seats and have a growing chance of gaining control of that chamber and stalling Democratic President Barack Obama's second-term agenda.
- Philippines ‘won't rush defense accord’ for Obama visitThe Philippines said Saturday it would not rush to complete a defense accord with the United States just so it can be sealed by the time President Barack Obama visits next month.
- Vietnamese rescuers see oil slicks as they search for Malaysia planeVietnamese rescue planes have spotted large oil slicks and a column of smoke off its coastline, but it was not clear if they were connected to a missing Malaysia Airlines carrier, a transportation ministry official said on Saturday.
- Iraqi women protest against proposed Islamic law in Iraq
Welcome to tvnijuan.com
"Please make us famous, share us to your friends"
LATEST TV SHOWS