Find us on Facebook
Most Viewed Shows
- Ukraine actions against separatists warranted – USWASHINGTON - Ukraine's actions against pro-Russian militiamen in the country's eastern region are justified because of the threat to law and order, the White House said on Tuesday.
- Nigeria rebels abduct schoolgirls, govt vows to protect ‘African Davos’Suspected Islamist insurgents abducted more than 100 female students in a night raid on a government secondary school in Nigeria's northeast Borno state, a teacher said on Tuesday.
- AFTA and the sugar industry: Tiempo Muerto or Tiempo SuerteCuaresma or Holy Week is the time when Filipinos reflect on the agony of Jesus Christ. It is also the time when the mamumugon – the workers in the vast haciendas or plantations of Negros Occidental – slip into a suspended state between life and death, a seeming purgatory on earth.
- Police arrest 63-year-old woman with 700 arrest warrantsA 63-year-old former movie producer, Estela Ledesma, was arrested by the Philippine National Police – Criminal Investigation and Detection Unit (PNP-CIDU) on Saturday night, on the strength of 700 arrest warrants issued by various courts in the country since the early 2000s.
- Ukraine govt lands airborne troops in eastern townKRAMATORSK, Ukraine - Ukrainian airborne troops landed in a town in the east of the country on Tuesday after the defense ministry announced it was launching a "special operation" there against pro-Russian separatists.
- Former Italy PM Berlusconi ordered to do community service for tax convictionAn Italian court on Tuesday ordered former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to serve a tax fraud sentence by doing community service and set travel restrictions that will limit his ability to campaign for next month's European Parliament elections.
- Indian top court recognizes transgenders in landmark rulingIndia's top court on Tuesday recognized the country's long marginalized transgender community as a third gender and, in a landmark judgment lauded by human rights groups, called on the government to ensure their equal treatment.
- Saudi Arabia: Reported poison gas use by Syria is challenge to worldRIYADH - Saudi Arabia's Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal on Tuesday said the "grave news" that President Bashar al-Assad's forces had carried out two poison gas attacks last week was a challenge to "international will."
- Ukraine actions against separatists warranted – US
Welcome to tvnijuan.com
"Please make us famous, share us to your friends"
LATEST TV SHOWS