Find us on Facebook
Most Viewed Shows
- Miriam: Cunanan can still be a state witness even if he's lying about kickbacksOn-leave Technology Resource Center (TRC) head Dennis Cunanan can still be a state witness despite his supposed lie about not receiving kickbacks from the pork barrel scam, according to Sen. Miriam Defensor-Santiago.
- Delfin Lee’s removal from PNP arrest list may be ‘honest mistake’ - De LimaJustice Secretary Leila de Lima on Monday said the police may have committed an “honest mistake” when it removed businessman Delfin Lee from the list of people with standing warrants of arrest.
- After Malaysian plane disappearance, PHL may review security measuresFollowing the mysterious disappearance of a Malaysian airplane, a Malacañang spokesperson said Monday that the government may review existing security measures in the Philippines.
- Yolanda child survivors remain at risk – UNICEFFour months after super typhoon Yolanda ravaged central Philippines, a United Nations report said children affected by the disaster are still compromised, and that it may take years before they fully re-emerge from the trauma.
- Suspect in Zamboanga judge’s killing arrestedAuthorities on Sunday arrested the suspect in last month's killing of Zamboanga City Judge Renerio Estacio.
- Hijacking not ruled out in missing Malaysian jet – chief investigatorKUALA LUMPUR - Hijacking could not be ruled out and all possibilities are being investigated into why a Malaysia Airlines jet carrying 239 people went missing enroute from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, the chief Malaysian investigator said on Monday.
- PNoy ‘satisfied’ with Umali explanation regarding Delfin Lee’s arrestAs far as President Benigno Aquino III is concerned, Oriental Mindoro Governor Alfonso Umali is off the hook regarding the controversial phone call he made in connection with the arrest of businessman Delfin Lee last week, Presidential Communications Operations Office head Herminio Coloma Jr. told reporters Monday.
- Over 20,000 pass Licensure Exam for Teachers – PRCOver 20,000 passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers in elementary and secondary given last January, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced on Monday.
- Miriam: Cunanan can still be a state witness even if he's lying about kickbacks
Welcome to tvnijuan.com
"Please make us famous, share us to your friends"
LATEST TV SHOWS