Find us on Facebook
Most Viewed Shows
- At least nine Nepali guides killed in Everest avalancheKATHMANDU - An avalanche swept down a slope of Mount Everest on Friday, killing nine Nepali mountaineering guides at the beginning of the main climbing season, a Tourism Ministry official said.
- Eco group laments ‘unholy’ penance as littering mars Holy Thursday Alay Lakad to AntipoloLitter again marred this year's Maundy Thursday "Alay Lakad" to Antipolo City despite calls to keep the event clean, an ecological group lamented Friday.
- Fly me to Sochi, demands Cathay passenger armed with chocolate bar, court hearsA passenger on board a Hong Kong-bound Cathay Pacific flight, armed only with a Toblerone chocolate bar, demanded the plane fly to Sochi so he could watch the Winter Olympics, a court heard.
- S. Korea investigates capsized ferry crew as rescue hampered by tidesMOKPO/JINDO, South Korea - Strong tides and murky waters off South Korea's southwest coast were hampering efforts on Friday to find survivors from a ferry accident over 48 hours previously that left hundreds of passengers missing, most of them high school students.
- Gunmen kill 20 in attack on South Sudan UN baseJUBA - At least 20 people were killed and another 70 injured by gunmen posing as peaceful protestors who stormed a UN base in South Sudan, the US ambassador to the world body said.
- NDRRMC: 12 killed, 96 injured in Holy Week accidentsAt least 12 were killed while 96 were injured in accidents that have occurred so far this Holy Week, the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council said Friday.
- S. Korea coastguard denies divers have entered capsized shipJINDO, South Korea - South Korea's coastguard said on Friday divers have not yet entered the hull of the capsized ferry where more than 270 people, most of them school children on a field trip, are missing.
- Still no success as deep-sea drone searches for MH370PERTH, Australia - Hopes that a deep-sea drone scouring the Indian Ocean floor might soon turn up a missing Malaysian jetliner were fading on Friday, as the remote-controlled submarine embarked on a fifth mission with still no sign of wreckage.
- At least nine Nepali guides killed in Everest avalanche
Welcome to tvnijuan.com
"Please make us famous, share us to your friends"
LATEST TV SHOWS