Find us on Facebook
Most Viewed Shows
- Former New York Mayor Bloomberg to spend $50M on gun controlWASHINGTON - Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg ramped up his efforts to fight gun violence on Wednesday with a plan to spend $50 million on a grassroots network to organize voters on gun control.
- Separatists fly Russian flag over Ukrainian armored vehiclesKRAMATORSK/SLAVIANSK, Ukraine - Separatists flew the Russian flag on armored vehicles taken from the Ukrainian army on Wednesday, humiliating a Kiev government operation to recapture eastern towns controlled by pro-Moscow partisans.
- MRT jam-packed during last hours of Holy Week operationsPassengers of the Metro Rail Transit experienced long queues and delayed trains during the Holy Week Exodus on Holy Wednesday as road reblocking projects along EDSA were underway, a report from GMA's “24-Oras” said.
- MMDA opens EDSA zipper lanes to relieve heavy trafficThe Metro Manila Development Authority opened zipper lanes on EDSA to relieve heavy traffic as road reblocking continued and as motorists headed out of the metro for Holy Week, a report on GMA's “24 Oras” said Wednesday.
- SSS website unavailable from Maundy Thursday to Easter SundayCiting a scheduled maintenance of its facilities, the Social Security System on Tuesday said it may be inaccessible to netizens from Maundy Thursday to Easter Sunday.
- NATO to deploy more forces in eastern Europe: RasmussenBRUSSELS - NATO said Wednesday it will deploy more air, sea and land forces in eastern Europe in response to the worsening crisis in Ukraine.
- S. Korea, Japan hold rare ‘comfort women’ talksSEOUL - South Korea and Japan held rare high-level talks Wednesday on the extremely sensitive issue of wartime sex slavery, which has contributed to a virtual freeze in diplomatic ties.
- Group appeals to Antipolo devotees for litter-free Alay LakadAn environmental group appealed to devotees taking part in this year's Maundy Thursday Alay Lakad to Antipolo City to keep their walk free of litter and cigarette smoke.
- Former New York Mayor Bloomberg to spend $50M on gun control
Sorry, we couldn't find any results based on your search query.