Find us on Facebook
Most Viewed Shows
- Death of Turkish boy hurt in protests triggers further unrestProtesters clashed with police in Turkey's two biggest cities on Tuesday after the death of a 15-year-old boy who was hit in the head by a tear-gas canister during anti-government demonstrations last summer.
- Libyan navy attacks ship carrying oil from rebel port; PM sackedLibya's navy opened fire on Tuesday on a tanker carrying oil from a rebel-held eastern port and Italian vessels are helping to secure the now-stationary vessel, a Libyan military spokesman said.
- A year of papal quotesVATICAN CITY - Thursday marks the first anniversary of the election of Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Argentina as Pope Francis, the first non-European pontiff in 1,300 years.
- One year with Pope FrancisVatican City - Thursday, March 13 marks the first anniversary of the election of Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Argentina as Pope Francis, the first non-European pontiff in 1,300 years.
- US senator claims CIA spied on Senate panel, possibly broke lawA dispute between the Central Intelligence Agency and a U.S. Senate committee that oversees it burst into the open on Tuesday when a top senator accused the agency of spying on Congress and possibly breaking the law.
- Suspects in NPA Davao del Sur attack admit to involvementThe nine arrested suspects who were allegedly involved in a New People's Army attack on a police station in Matanao, Davao del Sur on Monday have admitted to their participation, but denied that they were NPA members.
- Pope Francis faces challenges meeting reform hopesIn the year since his surprise election, Pope Francis has raised so many hopes of imminent changes in Church teaching that managing all those expectations is going to be a challenge.
- Crimea votes independence as Ukraine diplomacy breaks downUkraine's Crimea peninsula voted on Tuesday for full independence from Ukraine in preparation for a referendum to join Russia while France threatened sanctions against Moscow as early as this week.
- Death of Turkish boy hurt in protests triggers further unrest
Sorry, we couldn't find any results based on your search query.