Find us on Facebook
Most Viewed Shows
- Armed men seize another military airport in Ukraine's CrimeaAn armed pro-Russian force wearing military uniforms bearing no designated markings sealed off another military airport in Ukraine's Crimea on Sunday, a defence ministry spokesman on the peninsula said.
- Rand Paul to decide on 2016 White House run after US midterm electionsRepublican Rand Paul said on Sunday he was preparing for a possible run for the presidency in 2016 but would not make a final decision until after the November midterm elections.
- Pope leaves for Lenten retreat during anniversary weekPope Francis left the Vatican on Sunday for a six-day spiritual retreat southeast of Rome as the holy season of Lent begins and he marks his first anniversary as pontiff this week.
- Putin wants ‘diplomatic solution’ to Ukraine crisis – UK's CameronRussian President Vladimir Putin said Sunday he wanted to find a "diplomatic solution" to the crisis in Ukraine in a telephone call with British Prime Minister David Cameron, according to Downing Street.
- Libya OKs force against North Korean-flagged tanker in rebel-held portTRIPOLI - Libya's Defence Ministry has authorized the military to use force to stop a North Korean-flagged tanker from loading crude oil at a rebel-held port, bypassing the Tripoli government, it said on Sunday.
- US won't recognize Crimea annexation – security officialWASHINGTON - The United States will not recognize the annexation of Crimea by Russia if residents of the region vote to leave Ukraine in a referendum next week, US national security official Tony Blinken said on Sunday.
- With Delfin Lee caught, Task Force Tugis has four more fugitives to findTask Force Tugis, the police unit formed to go after the country's so-called "Big 5" fugitives have scored a win with the arrest of property developer Delfin Lee, but it has more work to do.
- Philippines has ‘right’ to defend its territory like China – PalaceThe Philippines also has the right to defend every inch of its territory, President Benigno Aquino's spokesman said on Sunday, after China made a similar warning.
- Armed men seize another military airport in Ukraine's Crimea
Sorry, we couldn't find any results based on your search query.