Find us on Facebook
Most Viewed Shows
- Pimentel-led PDP-Laban splits with UNAThe United Nationalist Alliance (UNA), which served as the opposition coalition in the 2013 midterm elections, is united no more.
- Two hurt in shooting in Thai capital as officials assess emergencyBANGKOK - Two people were wounded in a shooting on Friday at the central Bangkok site of anti-government protests, hours before Thai government officials were due to decide whether to maintain a state of emergency that business leaders want lifted.
- De Lima to Cunanan: Rectify yourself over alleged P960k kickback Justice Secretary Leila de Lima on Friday said she was giving Technology Resource Center (TRC) director general-on-leave Dennis Cunanan another chance to "rectify" himself over allegations that he received almost P1 million in kickbacks from the pork barrel scam.
- Defrauded Pag-IBIG members closer to justice with Delfin Lee arrestThe arrest of Globe Asiatique founder Delfin Lee will hopefully soon bring justice to the victims of an alleged P6-B scam, Vice President Jejomar Binay, also chair of the Pag-IBIG Fund Board of Trustees, said on Friday. Lee allegedly got housing loan proceeds from Pag-IBIG Fund through false representations and fake documents.
- Pampanga court issues commitment order vs. Delfin LeeThe Regional Trial Court of San Fernando, Pampanga on Friday issued a commitment order for the detention of Globe Asiatique founder Delfin Lee, who was earlier arrested at a hotel in Manila over a P6.6-billion syndicated estafa case, a television report said.
- Globe Asiatique founder Delfin Lee’s arrest for estafa is illegal —lawyerThe lawyer of Globe Asiatique founder Delfin Lee questioned the validity of the arrest warrant issued against his client, who was earlier arrested at a hotel in Manila over a P6.6-billion syndicated estafa case.
- Venezuela expels Panama ambassador, three othersPANAMA CITY - The Venezuelan government declared Panama's ambassador and three other diplomats "persona non grata" Thursday, saying they must leave the country within 48 hours, a Panamanian official said.
- De Lima: Arrest warrant vs. Delfin Lee standsJustice Secretary Leila de Lima on Friday said the arrest warrant against Globe Asiatique president Delfin Lee still stands.
- Pimentel-led PDP-Laban splits with UNA
Sorry, we couldn't find any results based on your search query.