Find us on Facebook
Most Viewed Shows
- 2 teens found tied up, killed in CotabatoKIDAPAWAN CITY - The bodies of two minors believed to be victims of summary executions were discovered by joggers in Purok Saranay, Barangay New Rizal, Mlang, North Cotabato on Sunday morning, police said.
- Be good stewards of health, CBCP urges Pinoys in Easter message With the Christian world celebrating the triumph of Christ over death, Philippine Catholic bishops on Sunday urged Filipinos to be good stewards of health.
- NDRRMC: Holy Week fatalities up to 23
At least three more people died from drowning and shooting incidents during the Holy Week, the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council said Sunday.
- Manila Bay turned into poor man's beach resort on Easter
Despite authorities' warnings about the risks to health there, Manila Bay was turned into a poor man's beach resort on Easter Sunday, with many families swimming in its waters to beat the heat.
- Two die in separate drowning incidents on Maundy Thursday – Coast Guard
A 52-year-old man who was reportedly drunk, and a teenager died on Maundy Thursday in separate drowning incidents in Batangas and Ilocos Norte, the Philippine Coast Guard said Sunday.
- PNoy urges Pinoys in Easter message: Continue self-sacrifice for others
President Benigno Aquino III on Sunday urged Filipinos to practice self-sacrifice for others, even as he vowed to make permanent the reforms achieved under his administration.
- Ten more bodies recovered from sunken Korean ferry — coastguard
Divers on Sunday recovered 10 more bodies from the submerged South Korean ferry that capsized four days ago with hundreds of children on board, the coastguard said.
- PNP: 3k sacks of undocumented rice seized in Sulu Some 3,000 sacks of undocumented rice were seized in Sulu province on Black Saturday, the Philippine National Police's Criminal Investigation and Detection Group said.
- 2 teens found tied up, killed in Cotabato
Sorry, we couldn't find any results based on your search query.