Find us on Facebook
Most Viewed Shows
- US extends Keystone XL comment period, delaying final decisionThe U.S. State Department announced on Friday it is extending the government comment period on the Keystone XL pipeline, a move that likely postpones a final decision on the controversial project until after the Nov. 4 mid-term elections.
- Algeria's Bouteflika wins re-election with 81.5 pct – official resultsAlgerian President Abdelaziz Bouteflika, the aging independence veteran already in power for 15 years, won re-election on Friday after a vote opponents dismissed as a stage-managed fraud to keep the ailing leader in power.
- Mega salaries are evil, papal preacher tells Good Friday serviceThe Vatican's official preacher, at a Good Friday service attended by Pope Francis, said huge salaries and the world financial crisis were modern evils caused by the "cursed hunger for gold".
- Bomb blast kills 14 at mosque in Syria's Homs – state TVA bomb went off in front of a mosque and killed 14 people in Homs, Syrian state television said on Friday, with forces loyal to President Bashar al-Assad looking close to wresting the symbolic central city back from rebels.
- Osama bin Laden library for Pakistan religious schoolA religious school for women in the Pakistani capital Islamabad has renamed its library in honor of slain Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.
- Malaysian Muslims protest against Obama visitAbout 100 Malaysian Muslim activists protested Friday outside the US embassy against the coming visit by President Barack Obama, denouncing him as an enemy of Islam.
- Powerful earthquake rattles MexicoMEXICO CITY - A powerful earthquake struck Mexico on Friday, shaking buildings in the capital and sending people running out into the street, although there were no early reports of major damage.
- Russia criticizes Washington's assessment of accord on UkraineMOSCOW - Russia voiced disappointment on Friday with the US assessment of an international deal to defuse the crisis in Ukraine, saying the threat of new sanctions against Moscow by Washington was "completely unacceptable".
- US extends Keystone XL comment period, delaying final decision
Sorry, we couldn't find any results based on your search query.